La Casa Malasaña
A 19th century building with 21st century facilities.
Each apartment is perfectly designed to give you the best experience in Madrid:
- 80 m2 area with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a dining room with an integrated.
- Independent central heating with adjustable radiators in each space and three split air conditioners.
- Full equipped kitchen including: induction cook top, nespresso, 60 liter refrigerator with an independent freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and combi-oven with microwave functions.
- Wifi network powered by a 300 MB optical fiber connection
- 49″ flat TV with Netflix.
Besides, you will be at the heart of the city. Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Glorieta de San Bernardo, or Plaza Dos de Mayo are all within 4-6 minutes walking distance, and your apartment will be the perfect starting point for getting around the city at any time.
About the neighborhood and transport
Locate Casa Malasaña
Malasaña does not need an introduction. The barrio that sets the pace for Madrid. From the French Revolution in 1802 to the “Movida Madrileña” in the 80s, going through the cultural movements during the early 21th century, Malasaña has become the leader of all activities and fun in the capital, while also maintain its authentic barrio spirit.
Bars, galleries, small restaurants, special shops, activities, “microtheatre”, live music venues… you can lose yourself trying to discover the real Madrid, right from the streets that truly make the city distinct.”
How to get there
From International airport Madrid Barajas.
- Taxi. Flat fee 30€. Around 15-20 minutes.
- Bus. Lines number 147 and M2.
- Metro. 2 options:
- Noviciado Station. Take line 8 to Nuevos Ministerios Station, then transfer to line 10 to Plaza de España Station. Around 45 minutes. Metro. Noviciado Station. Line 2. Get exit to Noviciado Street. 100 mts.
- Plaza de España Station. Take line 10 and 3. Get exit to Plaza Conde de Toreno. 150 mts.