Everything you can need for your perfect stay
Built in XIX century. Equiped in XXI.
Built in 1864 and fully refurbished, the building retains all the charm of the era with its protected staircase and facade, high ceilings, spacious areas and thick walls of old brick. With just 4 floors and two apartments per floor, its wide hallway and wooden staircase, worn due to centuries of climbing up and down, reflect the spirit of Madrid in all its essence.
All of this can be found just two blocks from the Gran Vía, with the main metro connections a couple hundred meters away. It is located in a peaceful and quiet street in the heart of the capital.
An 80 m2 area with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen with dinning room with two magnificent balconies perfectly situated to view Madrid (except penthouses).
Fully refurbished in 2017, it combines the style of 19th century houses with the facilities and comfort of the 21st century. During its renovation, we have ensured that its old wooden beams, detailed and forged doors, and the noble materials used like the Danish pine wood that preserves the style of traditional Madrid floors remain visible. The house is filled with numbered serigraphs of important Spanish authors as well as paintings by the artist Aimee Joaristi.
Each floor, housing just two apartments, has its own Wifi network powered by a 300 MB optical fiber connection, independent central heating with adjustable radiators in each space, and three split air conditioners. You can choose the temperature you want thanks to the double glazed and vacuum insulated windows.
The Living room
A bright room with a large balcony from where you can gaze admiringly at the famous tiled roofs of Madrid and its spectacular skies. Its 30 m2 space includes:
- Three-seater fabric sofa.
- Artelore armchairs.
- Marble and glass center table.
- LG 49-inch 4K definition TV with Internet connection and a Netflix subscription (Yes! You can continue watching your favorite shows).
- Integrated LED spotlights with a warm light.
Get ready to sleep with an unprecedented level of comfort. The two rooms have their own high and spacious windows opening on to the typically lit courtyards of Madrid that guarantee complete silence. They come with:
- King size double beds, 180 x 200 cm, in the master bedroom.
- Two beds measuring 90 x 180 cm in the second room.
- Flex spring mattress with a superior viscoelastic layer.
- 100% cotton sheets.
- Two sets of pillows of varying hardness, so you can choose the one you like.
- Separate air conditioners in each room.
- A large built-in wardrobe.
- If you have babies or small children and need a crib, just let us know.
Kitchen and dining room
Integrated kitchen will be the ideal space for your dishes. Fully equipped kitchen, with a high gloss and Silestone countertop. It is equipped with cutting edge electrical appliances to help unleash your inner chef. It includes:
- Induction cook top.
- 60 liter refrigerator with an independent freezer.
- Washer dryer.
- Combi-oven with microwave functions (traditional oven plus microwave in the same appliance).
- Hood with high power filter group.
- Dining table with bistro style integrated in the kitchen area creating a unique space.
You can also find oven trays and all the utensils you may need to create that special dinner.
* In the apartments with letter B, kitchen and living room is integrated.
We have kept them small but comfortable and perfectly equipped. With independent hot water facilities for each apartment, the two bathrooms have adjustable showers with glass screens and granite slabs with hydraulic slab floors.
In the master bedroom, the wash basin is attached to the room with two separate sinks and a large mirror.
Of course, it includes towels, shampoo, shower gel, etc. You won’t need to bring too much from home, so you can pack your bags with what you like.