FROM QUIET COFFEE TO DRINKS AND CLUBS
- Hamman Al Andalus. Andalusian Arab Baths in an ancient place, where you will be able to enjoy the Water Journey, massages, rituals. and other beauty and relax treatments.
- Royal botanic garden. Just besides El Prado Museum, the botanic gardens is a magic spot. Specially in spring, your will feel and incredible walk around species all over the world.
- Biblioteca El Retiro. The building itself is not very big but it is beautiful, and you can enjoy the park from the inside. A perfect place to work or to study if you need to, and much better than any coffee place in the area.
Coffee and drinks
- Kike Keller. Just 5 minutes from the apartments, an place that mix decoration shop with exhibitions and drinks; really special place.
- Casa Suecia terrace. Perfect for spring and summer, you can find in the 11th floor of NH Collection Suecia. A special Roof Top with one of the most amazing views of Madrid, well prepared drinks and lovely sunsets.
- Café de la Luz. A charming, friendly, pleasant and special place. A haven of peace in the middle of the city. With good people in charge. Incredible breakfast and relaxation point if you are exhausted in the city center..
- Café Comercial. One of the oldest cafés in the city -1887- which, although renovated, retains all its charm and style. On the top floor you can play chess whenever you want. 10 minutes walking distance.
- Opium Madrid. If what you want is the most exclusive environment in the capital, this is the place; nice decoration, cool and beautiful people. Try to book your bottle before go there.
- Goya Social Club. Taking inspiration from the best clubs in Paris, London, or Berlin and in the heart of Madrid; variety of house music and techno every weekend in a cool space that deserves a visit.
- Liberty Supper Club. Opened in 2017 and since then works like a magnet for the local top crowd. A mix of a New Yorker and Japanese Club, customers are the typical barrio Salamanca high-class people . Dress well to make it inside.
- Siroco. Since 1989, one of the classical spots in the city for live music and clubbing. You can walk 5 minutes from the apartment. Siroco is one of the few places in Madrid with live music every week and a party atmosphere.